Tuesday 18 October 2011

I give you THE BOYS!


After weeks of waiting it's finally here THE BOYS aka 더 보이즈.
Both Korean and English version were released just a while ago...

My review: Time to promote not only SNSD but K-pop?! ^^
The sound it totally different and it's a more grown-up and sexy SNSD.
I love the outfits in the music video are killing!!
As mentioned many times before.. I love Sunny's new look!
I do not like is SooYoung's "위풍" in the Korean version.. it sounds like ENGRISH for "pull".. Hyoyeon does it better...you can hear it more clear compare to SY.
Also I do not like TaeYeon's darkbrown-blonde-pink hairstyle.. but otherwise she looks cute.
Jessica and Tiffany show off their English skills.. ;)

I'm not sure which version I like the most because both sounds great!
I still need to get used to the song and the fact that the style is so different!

I'm looking forward to see their comeback stage on the 21st!!

Now off to listen to the rest of the album.. update coming later (^^)




ENGLISH Interview + promotion of the new album.. Tiff and Jessica + SoHyun



Korean version


English version

No comments: