Saturday 8 October 2011

원빈의 쿠쿠 씨에프

It's a onlinetopic in Korea, also allkpop has also mentioned it.
I'm of course talking about 원빈(Wonbin)'s new CF for the 쿠쿠전기밥솥(Cuckoo ricecooker)

The conversation in this CF is cute, he really wants to be nice to his girlfriend!
After seeing this I'd like him to cook rice for me (^0^;;)




*Translation of the conversation in the CF:
WB: Look forward to it
G: But you said it's your first time
WB: I'll make you really delicious rice
G: Really?
WB: Believe in me
G: I'll look forward to it ^^
WB: It's easy
...
WB: Why is it like this?
G: Could it be because it's cooking?
WB: No, this one is solid
N: This Cuckoo is solid (nothing slips out) therefore.. Kwak
G: Awesome



Ps. I think he looks much much better (or cuter) with this "long" hairstyle ^^

No comments: