Sunday 16 October 2011

Tomorrow's another day

The weekend is coming to an end, I've busy all weekend actually I've been studying.
I'm exhaused so I'm gonna finish this very short weekend with a glass of wine before going to bed.

SuJu said ended their 3months promotion of their 5th album! I'll miss them And I'm looking forward to their upcoming WORLD TOUR

From tomorrow I'll be studying even more and sleep less..
Me and my girls have to finish 2 assignments, 2 oral presentation then study like crazy for our upcoming exams which we have on Thursday 27th.
I have no idea how to breath in between, I guess I won't! At least I have my mp3!

Looking forward to hear the new song from Arashi! + SNSD's new album.
Then after all studying is over I'll check all dramas/movies/shows I haven't been able to watch!!

Good night and see you next week!

No comments: