Wednesday 12 October 2011

I'm not normal..

So I went to my physiotherapist this morning, she told me what's wrong with my knees etc.
What I understood is that I'm not normal.. haha
So from now on I'll be going to her and try to get my knees in a better state than now.


On the way to the clinic I listened to the latest produced Korean girl group, they belong to NAP entertainment and they're called 씨리얼 (C-real), to me it sounds like cereal ^^;;
Their first mini album was released today (Oct 12) in Korea, it's called Round 1.
It's a 5 member group members are: 케미, 레디, 에피, 앤제이, 레니 (Chemi, Re Dee, Effie, Ann J, Lenny) They are born between 1993-1996, making the youngest member ONLY 14 years old!

The music video for their debute song 노노노노노 (No no no no no) features 엠블랙's 천둥!
(MBlaq's Thunder)

It's a catchy song, a good debute song..
I think they will be very popular among middle school boys and girls! ^^

No comments: