Saturday 22 October 2011

Study weekend

It started yesterday already, my study period for my upcoming exams!
It's much to study adn I'm so nervous I won't make it in time, it's just reading and reading...
I have my eyedrops next to me just because my eyes are really hurting from all the reading!
Anyhow I'll do my best!!
Fighting!

This morning my brother made a surprise call from Australia, it seems like he had his first work day at IKEA.
He said it was much different from both Norway and Sweden. but he seemed to enjoy it anyway!!

Today is NO We got married on tv... I've been looking forward to it all week but no, it got canceled because of the baseball game, so I'll have to wait another week before I can see my fave couple..maybe good anyway since I need to focus on my studies!!

No comments: