Saturday 1 October 2011

Study week..


The Swedish lawbook!!

From today and until Thursday next week I'll study, study and study even more for my exam!!
I hate exams! That's the main reason why I regret quitting my job at EA!
Not that work was easy but after the working day when you come home you have no home work or have to study for exams etc. Being a student is 24/7 however work is not!!





My study candy (I picked them up in Japan..!!)

Also.. I want to meet a "boy". I feel so lonely these days, I guess it's because friends of mine keep on meeting guys.
For some reason I'd like to date a Japanese or Korean these days, since my ex-boyfriends have been Swedish... But I have no time to go and meet anybody (T_T) and it's not easy to meet a "good looking" Asian boy these days either...

Today's song: 2NE1 - Lonely

No comments: