Thursday 20 October 2011

The result of the votes are out!

Today after many days of waiting the 2 hour special of ひみつの嵐ちゃん aired.

As I mentioned last month my fave was mannequin number 3..
According to data there were votes from amazing 86 different countries!!!
and guess who won? Number 3!! (^^)


1

翔ちゃん - I loved this outfit, I really really like the sweater, shoes remind me of 怪物くん still overall a great match! Well done!!
Number of votes: 86 623
Most popular in UK, China

2

にの - It was my second best, I love the colour combination, but seriously you bought the whole mannequin!!! cheating XD
Number of votes: 79 019
This outfit was the most popular in Kyushu area, Italy, Singapore and Thailand!

3

相葉くん - Not bad but kinda safe? he picked these clothes out thinking of what he usually would wear.. kinda sweet ^^
Number of votes: 58 885
2nd in UK and 3rd in China

4大野くん - Not good not bad, it's an ok outfit but since the season is dark it'd be nice with some more colour!!
Number of votes: 25 517
Number 1 in France!!

5松潤 - I didn't like this one at all, Okay it does have colour compare to Riida but well I don't really like this style at all! If my date would wear this I'd be sad..hahaha
The shoes and glasses are OK though (^^;;)
Number of votes: 11 087
Voted as no 5 in all countries beside from Australia, where he was voted as no 4.

Penalty for MJ is to have photos taken for the new promotional truck that will drive around 5 major cities around Japan for 2 weeks, starting 2morrow.
Theme: Halloween

Once again congrats to Shochan!! Going from no 5 to no1!! (^0^)
Looking forward seeing the photos..and once again poor MJ. But I guess he is getting used to this XD

No comments: