Thursday 6 October 2011

It's getting colder..

I shouldn't be surprised I know, I do live in northern Europe.
But during the last week it has been quite warm, after some very rainy weeks. So of course like the rest of the Swedish population I have been happy.
But now they are talking about more rain and even SNOW!
It's still the beginning of October but it's already on the move.

I'm not a fan of winter, never been... which is strange since I've been living here since forever (^^;;)
I want snow for X-mas and maybe 1-2weeks more but that's it.

Now I want the colours of this season, red, orange, green, brown... you know.
I don't want the sun to set early!

Please give me some more weeks of sunshine!!

Today's song: Rebecca Lavelle - Sometimes

This song is taken from one of my fave tv drama series, McLeod's daughters.

No comments: