Sunday 22 January 2012

Bibimbap


Today after church we all had Bibimbap.
I love Bibimbap even thought it's considered as an easy dish, you mix what u have kinda food. We had various veggies and bulgogi meat.
It was nice and tasty, I had lots of chili sauce.. I love spicy food
Also fun to meet with friends and have a nice talk ^^

I haven't been to church for more than a year... it's sad but I study and work so on the weekends I usually study or sleep.
Sometimes I meet with friends... but usually I'm too lazy. I finally understand what HJ unni was talking about when we lived together in Korea ^^

1 comment:

hanna hellbom said...

Hej bästa bloggerskan som finns! :D
jag gjorde ett fan videoklipp och vill jätte gärna veta vad du tycker, snälla? :D

du och mimmi är så himla duktiga och har super bra bloggar! Mina två favorit bloggerskor<3<3<3 sluta aldrig blogga, kram :DDDD<3

här är klippet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H4zmOJuqfHw