Sunday 29 January 2012

Best thing about living at home...

As I moved home last summer there are both good and bad things...
One of many good things is that we have a big bathtub, so every now and then I can take a hot and nice bath!
Today I'm gonna give myself an extra treat, bubble bath plus a full body scrub!

For you who never done a body scrub... you SHOULD!!!
Think of everything your body goes through and I'm not talking about buying lots of expensive products from various shops or exclusive brands.. all you need is to soak your body in hot water for a while, then use a body scrub towel to scrub all parts of the body. It's a simple yet awsome treat for your skin!!!Also after the scrub your skin feels like a babys ^^
I bought mine in Korea, but I know u can get them almost everywhere... ask your local cosmetic shop (^_-)

No comments: