Sunday 18 March 2012

샤이니 - 셜록


Shinee is back, back with a new album or actually it's a mini album!
it contains 7 songs and the title track is called SHERLOCK!

In my opinion: I think I had higher hopes? Reason...
Their previous title tracks have been more "get stuck in ones brain" style.
I listen to Sherlock and go..okay.. that was..something.. what did they sing?
The other songs are okay, still I wouldn't call it wow.
Or maybe it's me who had higher expectations?

My fave song is "The reason" - it's a hmm.. mixed song, not "ballad" but not "up-tempo".. anyway I like music and lyrics!
Then I also like the songs "알람시계/Alarm Clock", not as up-tempo... and "낯선자/Stranger" - kinda reminds me of a mix of Jojo, Ring Ding Dong and Hello here and there.
늘 그자라에/Honestly - a sweet acoustic song (^^;;)


★★★/★★★★★


Tracks
01.Sherlock.셜록 (Clue+Note)
02.Clue
03.Note
04.알람시계 (Alarm clock)
05.The Reason
06.낯선자 (Stranger)
07.늘 그자리에 (Honestly)

No comments: