Saturday 24 March 2012

A nice dinner

Last evening a close friend of me called and asked me to come out for dinner, being exhaused but I said yes, since I haven't seen her for some time.
We met up and went to one of the best Korean restaurants here in Stockholm, Kimchi.

I ended up eating "Spicy pork ribs" also known as 돼지갈비.
It was delicious, however I did not look so gracious when eating XD
So a reminder, never eat it on a date..hahaha
While eating it made me miss Korean food even more, and wanna go back to Korea asap ^^

H had Kimchi stew, however she became jealous of my food :P
We also had a great and fun girl conversation I guess and it was so nice to spend the Friday evening with her!

I also talked to the owners a bit, and they were surprised that my Korean was so good... they said I sounded like I have spoken it all my life. My accent was even better than their own childrens XD
I was surprised by the comment...since I haven't really talked alot since I came back to Sweden.
Anyway they said I should come back to the restaurant and they'd practise more with me ^^

No comments: