Sunday 11 March 2012

One year later

A year has passed since the Earthquake and Tsunami stuck Japan...
I remember waking up to the horrible news and I tried to contact my friends and family in Japan, it was difficult since many of the phonelines were cut and it took many hours even days before I could reach all of them.
Last summer when going to Tokyo I could see what the earthquake had done to the area... but the areas where the tsunami struck was of course much worse, but it was surreal to see what happened in the city!

It seems weird it has already been a year, still we shoul not forget. There are so many people who are in need and we still do not know what happens in Fukushima.
We pray, hope and donate money, time and effort trying to help the ones in need.

Being in Sweden I cannot help out myself, only by donating money.. it's a small step but better than nothing.
Today Johnny's have a new Marching J and it seems many fans in Tokyo have gathered together to give their support.

You too.. if possible.. help out.

We should not forget 3/11

The sticker on the phonebooth in Shibuya says Remember 3/11

Photo @ Tokyofashion dot com

No comments: