Sunday 18 March 2012

드뎌 신화 컴백!!

My fave band in Korea all time has to be SHINHWA.
I've been following them for many years now and I'm so excited about their comeback!
My fave all time and still is, is Minwoo oppa! Can I say he's still looking handsome :)

I've been watching KBS 승승장구 (Win Win) and it was fun and touching to see them and hear their stories.
It made me realise how much time has passed since their 9th album!!
Today I also saw their new show called 신화 방송 (Shinhwa tv) it made me laugh a lot and I cannot wait until the next episode of the show!

Can I say that Minwoo oppa really looks well dressed as wonder woman XD
I so wish I was in Korea now.. and would have had been in Ilsan when they ran around playing their games... :P

They will have their comeback concert on March 24, Next Saturday!
I so wish I could go but sadly not!
However I'm still waiting for the new cd.. I bet it's gonna be awesome ^^
Welcome back SHINHWA!!!

No comments: