Monday 5 March 2012

Tokyo in Sweden

In today's version of Metro there is an article about shopping in Tokyo,
they mention many great shopping places, some are forgotten but you cannot get it all XD
anyway there are also lots of photos of various people wearing different fashion,which is nice it shows the variety of the Tokyo people!
But what makes me lift my eyebrow is the picture of Shibuya,it's not the usual Sakuranburu crossover or 109 no of all photos they could have used they have a photo of the main food street in the area!XD
kinda fun since the article is all about shopping and fashion!
A photo of Takeshita-dori in Harajuku would have had been better...
But one positive thing with the photo of the food street is that Arashi's Nino can be spotted ^^

So with that my morning became slightly better!
I'm on my way to school as we speak!

No comments: