Sunday 4 March 2012

I cannot stand it!!

So I emailed my old professor more than a month ago asking him to check my grade, because the grade I got was not the one I expected.. there were others WAY WAY worse and they got a better grade. Also the part where he said "I" missed.. well it was a group assignment and it was NOT me who wrote that part. Okay.. I do have to blame myself for NOT checking it up! but I trusted her and so did all the other members, I mean to CHECK the sources and write the correct stuff is no 1 to do!! It's not difficult!! and her part was maybe the easiest part in the whole assignment!!
So I asked him to re-check it and revalue since I felt a bit sad about it, consider that was not my fault, really if that's the ONLY mistake then the other members also deserve to get a higher grade! It should be fair, even if it's a group thing... At least that's how we have been judged before
Also I didn't know that girl from before, only through that class...!!

Anyway I emailed him WAY back and he said he'd check it and come back within a week, well more than a month has passed and no answer.
Actually, the truth is that the grade doesn't really matter for my diploma, however it's just the acknowledgement I want.. some might call it stupidity but right should be right!

And in his answer today.. he blame he had been busy with other things bla bla, making all sorts of excuses!! AS USUAL!
It really pisses me off, he wasn't a good teacher for the subject and he never keeps what he promises, he even doesn't remember what he has said or not!!
I wouldn't call him senil, but maybe he should retire, or at least cut down on work so he can focus on what he has and not bring more onto his plate!!!

We'll see how it ends... I hope!

No comments: