Monday 26 March 2012

I wonder...

I wonder if I'd count all minutes i have been waiting for all the delays in the public transportation, i wonder how minutes it would be...

Too many i think! XD
I will probably get lost when counting!
If i also would count the amount i have spent i will probably find out it's a fortune! Such shame since the public transportation sucks! Guess that's why it's called public XD

Anyway now I'm finally on my way home..tired and want to watch some dramas! Not sure which ones though!
Before sleeping last night i watched the episode of Arashi ni Shiyagare when Ikuta Toma was guest on the show!he is so adorable, and still wonder why he...and Yara-kun...weren't able to debut!then again their talents are awesome and would probably vanish if they'd be in groups...^^;;

Okay only 50 min until I'm home ^^

No comments: