Friday 16 March 2012

Cross fingers!!

Today I handed in all my papers for my exchange studies in Canada!!
Wish me Good Luck!!
I selected 5 classes, which I hope to get... I do have 3 others as backup but well cross fingers and hope for the best!

The Student advisor said he was gonna send the paperwork to Canada today by mail.. and I hope they will get it within a week or two. I have no idea how the Canadian mail service work to be complete honest :P

Anyway once I get the reply there are lots of other things to do!
Fix a new passport, stupid EU rule with only 5 year! I wished I had a 10 year one, it'd be so much easier! But well it can easily be fixed!!
Then visas... hope Canda allow me to enter their, what seems to be, beautiful country!!

It's Friday evening now and I have been sleeping a lot, fell asleep right after I came back home from school!

No comments: