Saturday 17 March 2012

Time to vote!

Himitsu no Arashi-chan and Mannequin 5 is back, and it's time to cast your online VOTE!!
Voting period: March 17 10:00 ~ March 25 20:00 (Local time GMT+8)

The theme this time is: Who do you think is the most stylish one?


Click on each picture to see in bigger scales!


As for me.. it was hard because non of them really appeal to me!
Number 2 for me looks like a stylish grandpa XD
Number 3 looks like someone in their 40's and Number 4 looks messed up! I mean it's too much it looks confusing!
And I heard that Number 5 is a rip off a mannequin XD besides the shoes and
necktie!!
So in the end I voted for Number 1!! a bit boring colours but it somehow appealed to me... I also liked the shoes ;)


HOW to vote



By voting you are in the lottery to win a HNA clearfile ;)
100 voters will be chosen!


Who do you think is who?




Go here to cast your vote: https://cgi.tbs.co.jp/ppshw/arashi-chan/2797/enquete.do

No comments: