Friday 30 March 2012

More performances!!

It sure is the comeback week..
Today the guys also performed on KBS Music Bank!!

However I have to say that they sounded better yesterday, it felt like Dongwan came a bit off key on both Hurts and Venus.
Still I love the songs, Hurts is so sad and makes me wonder if Eric wrote this based on real life...

Oh yeah.. I showed this to my mum and she said.. Wow you can really see that they are Korean and not Japanese. They are so different from Arashi XD
I didn't think she noticed but she did... she also said that Andy and Eric looked more Western than the other members, and well she's kinda right.. since they have been living in the US a long time I guess you can see it :P
Eric looks so cool on stage.. and even though I have never really looked at him before I'm starting to do so XD
Last night JunJin reminded me of FTTS member Hwanhee but today it was back to JunJin ^^


SHINHWA CHANGJO


Hurts


Venus

No comments: