Monday 11 March 2013

756 000 copies sold first week!!

Arashi’s 40th single “Breathless/Calling” (released - March 6) sold amazing 756 000 copies during the first week of sales, and by that topped Oricon’s weekly ranking for the week of March 18.

I'm not surprised, this single was really really good!!!
I'm so happy for them and wonder what other songs they will release this year because these two were so amazing I wonder if they can do any better?! (am I even allowed to say that out loud?)



Previous Arashi most sold copies was "Hatenai Sora" which sold 572,000 copies and released in November 2010.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!


Here is my blog post :: twitter
my webpage :: grandes torpes