Saturday 2 March 2013

Breathless/Calling

Today I finally got the single!!
I love it, I think both songs are amazing!! I mean I usually like their songs, but these two are AWESOME.
I like the music style, lyrics... donno if it's because I can identify the Swedish composers beat in them XD

Anyway... I don't think many fans missed out on the great performance yesterday!!
I even showed it to my dad, he liked it too ^^

☆☆☆☆☆

曲目リスト
1. Calling
┗フジテレビ系火曜よる9時ドラマ「ラストホープ」主題歌
作詞:s-Tnk、eltvo/作曲:Andreas Johansson、youwhich/編曲:石塚知生

2. Breathless
┗映画「プラチナデータ」主題歌
作詞:HYDRANT/作曲:Takuya Harada、Christofer Erixon、Joakim Björnberg/編曲:佐々木博史

3. オーライ!!
作詞:Soluna/作曲:Fredrik "Figge" Boström/編曲:Trevor Ingram
4. full of love
作詞:Shun、R.P.P./作曲:Dr.hardcastle、Iggy Strange-Dahl/編曲:吉岡たく

5. Calling (オリジナル・カラオケ)
6. Breathless (オリジナル・カラオケ)
7. オーライ!! (オリジナル・カラオケ)
8. full of love (オリジナル・カラオケ)

No comments: