Wednesday 6 March 2013

Nostalgia

Around 6.5-7 years ago I saw this duo debut here in my hometown Stockholm.
I had been following them for years before so it felt kinda weird to have them debut here, after all it's a Johnny's group and before they have debuted in Hawaii and such.
Also they are Japanese.. and there are not lots of fans here, many for being Sweden but few consider their fame in other Asian countries such as Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong etc.

And whom am I'm talking about?? I'm talking about Tegoshi Yuya and Masuda Takahisa aka TegoMass!
I haven't really paid much attention to them recently, I actually kinda lost interest for all other JE bands but Arashi.
Anyway now Tegomass is back with a new track called SAYONARA ni SAYONARA
It's a ballad, and somehow reminds me of Miso soup, I think that's why... it brings back lots of memories!!



Regular Edition
01 サヨナラにさよなら (Sayonara ni Sayonara)
02 ひとりじゃない (Hitori Jyanai)
03 木漏れ日メモリーズ (Komorebi Memories)
04 サヨナラにさよなら (テゴ・カラ) (Sayonara ni Sayonara (Tego • Kara))
05 サヨナラにさよなら (マス・カラ) (Sayonara ni Sayonara (Mass • Kara))





Limited Edition
01 サヨナラにさよなら (Sayonara ni Sayonara)
02 サヨナラにさよなら (オリジナル.カラオケ) (Sayonara ni Sayonara (Original Karaoke))

No comments: