Friday 15 March 2013

A legend is back

I donno how many of you grew up with ABBA, although I was born after their generation I still grew up with their music and I still believe they were one of the best bands in the world.
Although Björn and Benny kepton doing their musicals etc and gained fame.
There is one member we have been missing, maybe the most talented of them all.. Agnetha Fältskog.
After many years of silence she is finally back. It was so fun to she her for real, most of the things I have seen have been video clips from the old times.

Today she was on national tv and it showed how much Swedish people still loves her and anticipate her come back, so does the rest of the world.
She shared a lot of things and it was very interesting.

So today I will share her new single, and I look forward to listen to her new album.


No comments: