Sunday 24 March 2013

Sightseeing in Gamla Linköping

Today we took a walk down to Gamla Linköping or Old Linköping as it's called in English.
I haven't been there since i was young, but already back then i loved it!
Today the run was shining and it was almost magical walking around in the small town.
I realized i should visit there more often ^^

Also in one of the shops we came across some Japanese people, would guess they were exchange students, anyway they talked about me, because at first one of the girls thought i was her friend and she got embarrassed because she turned to me... The funny thing was that they didn't know i understood everything they said ^^

This weekend was great, it was fun seeing my cousins :)
Will meet them next weekend too, to celebrate Easter ;)





No comments: