Saturday 9 March 2013

More Kpop in Sweden


I saw this the other day on my way to work, I was surprised I have to say..
Not that it was a big thing but still, Kpop made it into a Swedish newspaper!

I don't really know much about BAP, I think I'm more into 1st and 2nd generation of Kpop... then of course I have heard 3rd generation bands/artists songs, but I don't know the members!

Anyway, this small article talks about BAP's video one shot!

If you know Swedish and want to see the article... go here and go to page 52!
http://issuu.com/metro_sweden/docs/20130307_se_stockholm/52




I donno but in my opinion their image look like a mix of Big Bang and Shinee.. and maybe a little bit of Super Junior?!
The lyrics for this song to me is so so, I mean it works with the video and all, maybe a bit long.. but I think their debut song was better! Well they are still "new" so they have lots to show in order to stay in the kpop market!

No comments: