Thursday 14 March 2013

YUI - Cruising ~HOW CRAZY YOUR LOVE~

From one Japanese artist to another...
I have liked this girl for quite some time too, I like her lyrics, just like Ayaka, but YUI is very different in one way, then similar in another.
Anyway, despite not having the same character of voice, I keepon watching her. However sometimes I think she creates too difficult songs to perform live.
All the "lives" when she singing on the streets are the best and I heard she still does some street lives.

She's still innocent and so simple yet lovely, she really delivers. I think her cuteness and simpleness makes her to what she is!

There are many songs I'm happy to hear live!! (see all in bold)
It has been some time since I saw a concert dvd from her... cannot wait to see the next one!

☆☆☆☆



Track list:
1. HELLO
2. no Reason
3. Nobody Knows
4. It's My Life
5. I'll be
6. U-niform
7. Separation
8. Good-bye days
9. Winter Hot Music
10. CHE.R.RY
11. Good night
12. to Mother
13. Lock On
14. Rolling star
15. No way
16. LIFE
17. es.car
18. Green a.live
19. Get Back Home
20. Your Heaven
21. Sea
22. Cooking
23. Laugh away
24. Happy Birthday to you you
25. YOU
26. It's happy line
27. TOKYO

No comments: