Thursday 14 March 2013

絢香 - 絢香 LIVE TOUR 2012 "The beginning"~はじまりのとき~)

This dvd was released last December, and it also contained the "new single" Tsuyoku Omou.
I finally got to see this dvd. And as always Ayaka impresses with her amazing voice.
I do wish that she'd become better in English, I bet she'd amazed the world!
My fave part is of course when she sings out loud without a mic, the beginning of Hajimari no toki, I mean.. Yokohama is HUGE and I guess it was around 30-35 000 people in the audience and she reaches out to them without a mic! I don't think a lot of artists can do that!
Besides that it was fun to see her back on stage and she sings most of her previous hits. But I do miss songs such as I believe, Why and Mikazuki.
But she brings out many songs from her latest album, released beginning of 2012.
She also sings Adele's Rolling in the deep, as said...if only her English was better.
The ones in bold are my fave songs from this dvd!

★★★★★

Track List:
1. The beginning
2. 笑顔のキャンバス
3. Magic Mind
4. 夢を味方に
5. アカイソラ
6. そこまで歩いていくよ
7. 繋がる心
8. HIKARI
9. 空よお願い
10. ツヨク想う
11. THIS IS THE TIME
12. Rolling In The Deep
13. 手をつなごう
14. おかえり
15. Hello
16. やさしい蒼
17. はじまりのとき
18. みんな空の下
19. キミへ

No comments: