Saturday 16 March 2013

Hot packs

Canada was super cold, I bet it still is.
However, in Sweden too it's really cold. It shouldn't be, in my opinion, it should be spring by now.
But sadly no, what they call the Russian cold has swept over the country and everyday I step outside I feel like dying, it's so cold.

But luckily I have something to keep me warm these days, it's kinda addictive I'd say and a great invention.
A so called HOT PACK. They come in different sizes, for hand, feet or body.
My fave is the Stick-on-body patches.
Unfortunately they are quite expensive here in Sweden, but you can find them in stores.

Mine, I got from Japan, where they are super cheap. I also think I have some from Korea.

What's great about this is that it comes heat from them and it says warm for 12-16 hours!

Benefits
1. Keep Warm
2. Do not catch a cold


Note: 貼る = Paste/Stick



No comments: