Tuesday 12 March 2013

나의 P.S. 파트너

I finally got to watch this funny movie, I have been waiting because I knew Ji Sung would be good in it.
It's also fun to see a "good" Korean sex comedy, many times it looks fake but I have to say, they are getting better.
Anyway, this movie cheered me up, lately there are things I feel so disappointed in so this movie totally made me laugh and smile!!
Worth watching when you want to relax and laugh ^^

Also 1.8 million Koreans have seen this movie at the theaters so I guess that was also why I decided to watch it ^^


Title: 나의 P.S. 파트너
English Title: My P.S Partner
Distributed by: CJ Entertainment
Release date: 6 December 2012
Running time: 114 minutes

Story
Instead of calling her boyfriend, Yoon-jung accidentally calls a total stranger. But she feels comfortable with him, and ends up having phone sex with him. Then when her relationship with her boyfriend is in trouble, she gets to meet Hyun-seung, who still loves his ex-girlfriend. Yoon-jung falls in love with him, but finds out that Hyun-seung is the very stranger she's been having phone sex with.


Cast
Kim Ah-joong as Yoon-Jung
Ji Sung as Hyun-Seung
Kim Kyung-Joon as Seung-Joon
Shin So-Yul as So-Yoon
Kim Seung-Oh as Seok-Un
Jeong Soo-Young as Jin-Ju
Mun Ji-Yoon as Young-Min








No comments: