Wednesday 13 March 2013

Life...

I wouldn't say it's bad to come from a small city, I mean my mum is from a city with 2000 people and I love it.
But going to class and try to have a civil discussion with people is killing me, the difference between small city people and big city people is so huge there are no words.
Another fact is that some have had little work experience at a company, except telemarketing or customer service. They only get to talk to angry customers.
I think that if this would have had been with either employees at a company or with MBA students we'd have a different conversation.

This makes me feel so down and feel like I'm wasting my time. Not trying to say I'm better or anything, what I mean is that I don't feel like I'm learning or developing. I'm standing on the same square of life and nothing seems to happen!

Somebody save me from this!!!

No comments: