Tuesday 12 March 2013

I don't know what I'm doing

I'm exhausted, this going back and forth thing every day to school is killing me.
And it starts to show, today at work I started my day with 2 large cups of coffee, however it didn't help.
I kept on yawning and after lunch I had another big cup, still my head felt low.
Anyway I'm proud I managed today, I wanted to put my head on the desk and sleep.

So on my way home, my usual bus didn't show, and therefore decided to go to the liquor store to collect wine I the ordered, I showed a photo of it last week. And you can only get it if you order.
And as I'm going to my cousins next weekend I decided to order a bottle for my uncle and "auntie" as a gift for staying at their house and because I haven't met them for over 8 months. It's not that I really needed buy it but why not, it's a nice gesture ;)

Anyway.. after getting there as at least that bus showed, I decided to take another bus home instead of walking. I thought I'd fall a sleep on the way, however while taking it I started to text a friend of mine, and before I realized I thought it was time to get off as it had taken long time, so I ran off the bus only to realize i was way far away from the stop I was supposed to get off at.
And another bus wouldn't show for another 10-15 min, so I ended up walking home!!
But thinking about it, that way was longer than the other way!!!!!!!!!!!

Messed up right!? And I felt so stupid, like I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

I should go to bed early tonight I suppose. Tomorrow too I need to go to class, but luckily I don't have to be there until 11am!

No comments: