Monday 4 March 2013

Monday Mornings

I do not usually like Monday Mornings, I mean who does?
Anyway.. I like this new series that airs on TNT. It started airing in the US four weeks ago and today it started to air on TNT Sweden!! Guess my happiness.
I saw the commercials for it when I was in the US last January and got hooked, at that time I never knew it would start airing this fast in Sweden!!
The only bad thing, it airs at the same time as my fave Danish drama. However my dad has supplied our house with a recorder so we can record the show while watching the other one!
If you can access TNT, this show is awesome!!



Story
The series follows the professional and personal lives of five doctors as they push the limits of their personal and professional feelings, at the fictional Chelsea General Hospital in Portland, Oregon.
The focus of the show the dreaded Monday morning meetings where the hospital's best and brightest explain how they killed patients. While that part might seem intriguing -- especially for those of us who love failure analysis -- the structure is overly dramatic and showy.



Cast
Ving Rhames as trauma chief Dr. Jorge "El Gato" Villanueva
Alfred Molina as Chief of Staff Dr. Harding Hooten
Jamie Bamber as attending neurosurgeon Dr. Tyler Wilson
Jennifer Finnigan as attending neurosurgeon Dr. Tina Ridgeway
Sarayu Rao as attending cardiothoracic surgeon Dr. Sydney Napur
Bill Irwin as transplant chief Dr. Buck Tierney
Keong Sim as attending neurosurgeon Dr. Sung Park
Emily Swallow as neurosurgical resident Dr. Michelle Robidaux

1 comment:

Filebook said...

Looks interesting to watch. I will definitely check it out.