Sunday 3 March 2013

AKB48

I have never been a fan of them, but some songs are good.
However because of my roommate in Japan I have started to listen more to their songs, it's kinda annoying to be honest!!
I mean of the 48 members, I'd say that 5 are worth watching, and those members sooner or later leave or as they say Graduate from the group!

But I guess the concept is new and is something that only works in Asia.
I bet that if we had something like this in Sweden they'd call it discriminating, because the fans vote for their fave members, making the others pity the other girls.
In Sweden, if you don't already know this... we have to be equal!! We cannot stand out, everyone has to be able to join the group!! Then again we also say that people who stands out need extra support, so it's double morale but well, that's life!




My top 10 AKB48 songs:

1. Kaze wa Fuiteiru
2. Beginner
3. Oogoe Diamond
4. Iiwake Maybe
5. Aitakatta
6. Heavy Rotation
7. Sakura no Hanabiratachi
8. Sakura no Shiori
9. Eien Pressure
10. Choose me !

No comments: