Thursday 3 July 2008

Another day passes by

So another day passed by..
When I woke up it was raining, and of course it got even more humid.. ME DON'T LIKE!
I didnt change class today because I feel like I can't jump back and forth all the time..
anyhow today I spoke to some of my classmates.. 2 Japanese and 1 chinese girl..
But one thing that cross my mind is the language.. they don't speak much english.. and my teacher ONLY speaks in Korean, she knows little English.. still it's a surprise to me.
I wonder how it'll go.
It was a bit slow today as well but I guess I'll gasp it and soon know it by heart.. I guess it's fine.. and it's better so that I know it instead of that I need to think so much...
but we'll see what will happen.. it might be more difficult soon.

After school I rushed to Kyobo mungo to get the Shinhwa cd for HeaRan, however they told me it isn't out until tomorrow.. GAAAH!! so I have to go back!! but at least I bought some magazines on sale.. I saved maybe 10 000 won :D :D

When I got back me and my roommate went to the hairdresser.. so now I have light brownish colour and a new haircut.. it took some time but all I paid was 30 000 won, Around 170 kr!!!!!
In Sweden I pay around 1700 kr!! so I guess I'll go there many times, Thanks to InKas I got 50% off!! :D :D
And I need to go back there to colour my eyebrows so it matches with my hair!


In the evening I met HeeJung and her childhood friend ((Eunju)) and her husband, first we had a coffee at Starbucks, and chatted some.. after a few hours we met with the friends husbands friends and had dinner at a traditional korean restaurant, we sat on the floor and did some BBQ. REALLY nice..
Then we drank soju.. so Korean.. and when I drank a whole glass, like a shot the men got surprised since I'm a woman and only 19!! haha.. so it was fun.. and the food was good...
I also tried some "typical" korean stuff, like the nipple from a pig!! I'll NEVER eat it again! it tasted like eating just plain fat from some meat...
then we ate more kimchi and drank more soju..haha.. but it was great, I couldn't drink too much since I have school tomorrow.. can't really come drunk to school!

On Sunday I'm going to Eunju's house for lunch/dinner.. she will cook Korean food.. I can't wait.. homemade food is the BEST :D :D
I'm so happy I have been able to meet all this people.. also I might go to HeeJung and Eunju's hometown in the southern part of S. Korea in 2 weeks.. but it depends on the price though.. but I hope I can go.. it would be cool.. :)

so now I'm full.. ate too much!? drank a bit, not too much.. still~
And tomorrow is another day in school.. then I have to pick up the cd, and in the evening I'm meating Seongwon, a friend of my friend JiSeon who I met in London last year...
Seriously Koreans and all connections it's hard to remember how I met all people..haha ^^


Today's mood: Happy
Today's Song: 신화 - 다시 한번만
Today's photo: 희정,me and 은주's husband at the restaurant in 홍대

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am happy you had a good time tonight! hehe see you this sunday then. Heejungxx

C-Line said...

I'm so happy u introduce me to ur friends.. they are so nice :)