Sunday 13 July 2008

Fly to the sky~!

So today me and Andreas went to the 플라이 투 더 스카이(FLY TO THE SKY) concert..
maybe not a band for guys really, but Andreas seemed to have a great time..

Woke up rather late and did nothing.. took a shower it was so hot during the night..
after that around 1 pm I met 희정(HeeJung) and we took a icecoffee then we went back to my apartment and 희정 checked my homework.. :D
and we talked some.. and I got my 신화(Shinhwa) cd.. and she got her shoes.
Then Andreas came and we had lunch.. at a fusion sushi place.. seriously..there were some weird sushi!!
like a california roll.. with some weird stuff in it.. I HAVE no idea what it was.. then on the top it was some redpepper sause and some cheese *Yuck*...
but i liked the fish.. except the squid!!i don't get it.. Koreans loved.. but I HATE it!!

after lunch Andreas wanted some icecream so we went to Natuur.. and he had a BIG bowl of green tea icecream.. haha.. both me and 희정 was chocked to see him eat so fast!! seriously it was loads of icecream!
Then we looked at some shoes and dropped off HeeJung at the Airport bus, since she was going to pick up her UK friends...
However me and Andreas went to 이화 대강당.. got our tickets and went inside.
The arena wasnt too big.. but big enough..
Before it started we switched seats so we could see some more..

Within an hour the show began.. and they played loads of songs I liked..
like: Sea of Love and My Angel.. and loads more but I'm to tired to write down all songs..
Suddenly 이승기(Lee Seung Gi) came on stage and everyone in the stadium started to scream, even louder than when 플라이 투 더 스카이 came on stage, which kinda surprised me.. also I was surprised to see him at another bands concert! However he sang 2 songs and it was amazing..

At the end.. they started to sing some up-tempo songs.. since most of the songs they sang was ballads..
so it was nice and they public stood up and had fun!! so did me and Andreas too!!
When Brian ripped off his shirt even more people started to scream.. incl. me..and Andreas..hahaha ^^

anyhow.. when the concert was done people started to rip off these HUGE posters down.. seriously they had to be 5 meter tall or more!! still they could just take them..which was a surprise..
Then when we came out they gave out posters.. so I grabbed one, however I have to say it wasnt the best picture ever.. but it works.. donno if I will take it with me back home to Sweden.. but we'll see~

플라이 투 더 스카이 Concert 5 of 5 stars *****

Today's mood: Cheerful
Today's food: Fusion Sushi
Today's Song: All songs from the 플라이 투 더 스카이 concert.. ^^
Today's Photo: NON YET

No comments: