Wednesday 9 July 2008

It's HOT outside and inside!!

It's getting warmer and more humid every day.. when I wake up in the morning I think I have wet my bed or something because it's so hot!
When I walk out at 8.40 in the morning it's so hot, it feels like it's lunch time already ((because of the sun)) and when I come to school I'm soaked. At least we have AC :) otherwise I wouldnt be able to study.
Anyhow.. when I'm done at 1pm it's evern warmer outside.. If I would be in Greece or Turkey for a vacation to get a tan or just relax it would be okay.. but since I'm here to study.. it SUCKS!
so in my bag I ALWAYS have a bottle of water and a small towel so I can wipe off some of my sweat! I'm serious.. I'm not the only one.. around 90% of all women has the same stuff in their handbags.


Ohh yeah.. Elisabeth came back from Japan so we met up, did some shopping and had some food..in 용산(Yongsan).
I bought 4 dvd's for 만원(man won) I bought some new korean dvd's..
then we also did some shopping.. I bought some shoes.. light yellow ones, they are really cute~
a t-shirt which says "Music saved my life" which is kinda true! and a t-shirt to my dad :)
its summer sale going on right now..
still it's cheaper here than in Sweden, at least many things are... like these shoes I bought.. they would cost 3 times as much in Sweden!

And yes.. I changed class again.. and then back. not that they new one was too hard, but the teacher just talked and never stopped and many looked like questionmarks and yeah well.. she spoke with a dialect so it was difficult to understand.. and I liked my "old" class better, so I changed back.
So it's better that it's a bit slower but I have time to practise speach and grammer and so on so it's fine!
We have homework every day so that's basically what I do.. right after school so I can have freetime during the rest of the day.

I have also checked my bank account, it isn't like I need more money but it would be good.. so I have talked to my roommate Kate and she might be able to help me finding a English teaching job.. which would be great.. in that case I'd earn 50 USD per hour.. and she will go back to the states.. so if I do her job while she is gone.. I might be able to earn 1000 USD or so.. which would be nice.. don't need more than that.. ^^
Just that there is SOOO much shopping here!! but since I can't fit it all in my suitcase.. I need to send it by air or boat.
and also I want to travel around Korea.. and it would be nice not to have any limit. and I'd be able to see more places, even though I only can go during weekends, and when I get my vacation.


Today is Wednesday.. and I almost fell asleep in class..
1. I don't sleep so much because of the heat.
2. the mix between aircondition and the heat outside makes you dizzy!

Anyhow.. after class I met Elisabeth, she is going back to Sweden tomorrow :'( I'm so happy she came here!!, and we went to Gangnam for some small shopping, mainly pens and books etc. that kind of things are cheap too!!
After a while I got a text message from my friend Min, and we met him and Pomi and Andy and had dinner, we did some BBQ at the table and had naengmyeon etc.. talked and had fun..
After dinner we did some small shopping.. and then we ended up at a bar.. which was nice cause we could talk and relax..
The thing is that Min and Andy paid it all.. maybe 190 000 won in total or smth.. which is around 1000 sek!! I'm very thankful for it still it's a lot of money and I felt like I could have paid for my food and drink... but you can't argue with a Korean guy! imagine 2!!
The time kept on ticking and soon we had to head home.. since Elisabeth is going home tomorrow and I have school, and the underground stops quite early and I didn't feel like take the bus or taxi so we said goodbye, but I'd probably meet them soon again!
Also.. Min called Junkyu for me.. so I talked some with him.. and now I have his number so I hope I can meet him this time.. he is so busy with his work though and he sounded tired when I talked to him... Oppa..plz don't kill yourself with all your work!!

Well well.. tomorrow after school I'm off to this venue here in Seoul.. cause I'm gonna try to get these tickets to this free concert next Thursday.. DBSK is going to be there.. :D :D
but I don't think I will be able but at least I'm gonna try! :) *wish me good luck*


Today's mood: Exhaused because of the heat
* NEW Today's food: 냉면 (Cold noodles)
Today's song: 신화 - 흔적
Today's photo: WILL COME LATER

No comments: