Tuesday 29 July 2008

Loads in one day!!

So I woke up.. too late..haha
since I had my job interview..still I got there in time.. ^^
and I got the job!! Yay~ need the extra money!
I won't earn so much but it's better than nothing!! :D
that means I can do more shopping in Japan..and here in Korea too!!
((I'm gonna go to JE store in Japan.. in Harajuku, Osaka and Fukuoka.. and maybe in Nagoya too if I have time! ^^))

After my interview I walked to Lotte Hotel to book the ticket for Panmunjeom for Fredrick~
which went well and I got a English guide..haha.. first they asked me if Japanese was okay but I said no.. his japanese is beyond zero so..plz Eng if you have ^^
Then I went down to Lotte Departmentstore and bought loads of chocolate :D it was sale.. and it was REAL chocolate, on one of them it was written in Swedish..hahaha :D :D

Then I walked to Gwanghwamun.. and checked out Kyobo again..haha
They also sell cd's there and today Seotaeji's new album came out so it was crowded.. but hmm.. the cover was ugly..and still people took photos of the posters and the cdstack..weird Koreans.. ^^
then I walked towards Jonggak and to two other bookstores... gaaah my love for bookstores never ends ^^
and today I found the Hero photobook...you know Kimura Takuya~ L O V E
But I'll wait and see if they have it Japan.. guess it will be cheaper!! ^^
Then I was pretty much tired and went to Yongsan.. to buy some cheap food..
I also did some shopping, bought stuff for my parents.. ^^

A funny thing is though that there is this store here in Korea called C!ride.. I love it by the way.. but anyhow they have started to sell this "Swedish collection".. however I had never heard of this brand until I got here last year..so..it's strange ^^
Also some of their shirts looks like souvenir shirts you can buy in Gamla Stan ^^
plz take a look if you have time http://www.clride.co.kr/
Menu - PRESS - In MAGAZINE.. you will find the whole collection ^^

Came back home.. cooked lunch/dinner and watched 2 movies...
Spiderman 3 and The fast and furious Tokyo drift. have always wanted to see them but never had the chance so.. it was nice.. but the movies wasn't so good.. but I guess you can't have it all!

Today I also booked my flight to and from Japan.
Sep 20 Seoul - Tokyo, and Oct 1 Fukuoka - Seoul!! :)

Tomorrow.. I have to.. send the stuff to Tiffy, send stuff to my parents, go to the swimminghall, get a Korean bank account, go to a bookstore and buy some paper..etc..
my schedule is full ^^


Today's mood: HOT and COLD!
Today's song: Battle - Step by step
Today's food: Jajangmyeon!

No comments: