Monday 14 July 2008

I'm a official F4

Today after school.. I went back to the immigration office here in Seoul, and I picked up my Korean id.
Now I am an official F-4!! sounds familiar?? maybe u know the word from Hana yori dango..haha ^^
Well anyhow.. I'm happy because I have been waiting and I need it for school and other things so I'm happy I recieved it!

I also found out that my school has an own swimming hall so I might start going there, since it's so HOT outside it will be nice to cool off in a swimming pool! Also..I have a gym in my house so I might start going there too.. but everything is about money!! not that things are too expensive here.. but there are loads to do and see so therefore it makes it hard...
but we'll see what I will do~~

This morning we found out that we have no class because of the 50 days rule or something.. fine by me but I rather have had Friday off but I can't really choose can I?!
This weekend I might go to Kyeongju too.. which is 희정's hometown and it has loads of Korean history in it..you know temples etc..
so I hope I can get a cheap ticket... ^^
Also I have been thinking of going to 제주도 on my summer vacation~ I have always wanted to go there so I hope I can find a cheap ticket and a cheap place to stay too!!


Today's mood: F4 style ^^
Today's food: Gigant 김치 만두(Kimchi Mandu)
Today's song: Arashi - Truth ((That songs is L O V E! ! !))
Today's photo: NON YET~~

No comments: