Wednesday 2 July 2008

Then school started..

Tuesday.. 1 day before school, woke up pretty late.. and head off to 강남(Gangnam).. it took around 35 min to get there by underground, but it was the same line so it was cool.
It was nice to come back to 강남(Gangnam).. I love that place!! Did some small shopping.. and found out that there is a Hello kitty sale ((40% off)) until July 13.. and I LOVE Hello Kitty.. so we'll see what I will end up buying in the end..haha ^__^ This time I bought some chopsticks and a nice case for them.. price= 3300 Won = 21 krona or smth ^^


I think I have said it before.. It's cheap in Seoul!!! way cheaper than last year.. SUCCESS!! :D
It's good for me who LOVES shopping..haha

In the evening I met Naomi..who I met last week in Stockholm..haha :D :D
She is kinda my big sister.. I always wanted her to be anyway.. ^^ it was nice to show her around in COEX mall.. ^^ and we had some Korean food, did some small shopping, she bought me some earrings.. they are REALLY nice.


Afterwards we had a drink at her hotel.. Seriously I LOVED her hotel.. and I want to have a job just like her.. I want to travel too!!
I also met some of her co-workers.. and they were nice.. but at 10pm I had to go home.. since her hotel was on the other side of Seoul from where I live.. it took about 50 min to come home.. underground + walking.
I hope to see her again soon :D :D



It's so warm here in Korea.. and I sleep on the top on a bunkbed..or what to call it.. whatever..
But since I don't have any air condition it gets really hot in the morning...


Today school started.. so I went to Ewha.. and I have to change class 3 times.. because they were too easy.. hmm.. what to do!? I might have to change again tomorrow.. but we'll see.
Anyhow I like it, but most students are Japanese and Chinese, Viet, Thai and so on...
During class my current teacher asked about currency and how much we got for 10 000 won..
Seriously the Chinese people didn't know the name of their currency ((SO I HAD TO SAY IT)) and also how much it's worth..The chinese Yuan is similar to Swedish krona..so..
Also.. my teacher thought whole Europe used EURO.. and Pound was something extra..haha.. I wanted to laugh but yeah.. she is Korean so it's ok ^^
I didn't learn too much today.. just counting.. like how to say "234 204 580 won" in Korean.. seriously.. WHY make it so difficult.. ^^
When the class was over the teacher asked how I felt and yeah it was EASY today but she said I cound try tomorrow too just to see.. then if it's too easy I just move to another class~~

After school I went back to 우리집(Woorijib) and rested for a bit.. then me and my roommate Elizabeth went to InKas office since we had some questions.. then we went to 용산(Yongsan)..
Had lunch and did some small shopping~ I bought 3 cd's ((김동완(Kim Dong-Wan)'s 2nd album, 전진(JunJin)'s 1st album.. and 우타다 히카루(Utada Hikaru)'s new album - the korean verson)) and I also found an old magazine with 도모토 코이치(Domoto Koichi) :D :D
Before we went back home we did some FOOOD shopping at E-mart, it's so cheap..and good!! I love it.. I found 떡(Ddeok) so now I can make my own 떡복기(Ddeokbokki) *Haaaa~h!*

Kinda tired since I woke up early I decided just to stay in.. watched a movie with Song Kang Ho.. think it's called "The show must go on" in English.. I have wanted to see it since it came out on dvd last year.. but to be honest.. it wasnt as good as I thought.. :S
the end was a bit weird and the story wasn't too good either.. well well now I have seen it.. and I didn't need to pay :D

Tomorrow 신화(Shinhwa)'s cd White Limited edition comes out.. got to go to 교보(Kyobo) bookcenter and pick up a copy for 혜란(HeaRan) right after school, hope it sint sold out..
My friend 희정(HeeJung) already bought one for me on the net, since I was afraid they'd run out of stock..

Today's mood: Excited, Tired, Bored!?
Today's song: 배틀 - Step by step
Today's photo:

Riots in Seoul - a trashed police bus - wonder when it will end~

The place to relax in CENTRAL Seoul

What drink does Naomi wants?? ^__^

No comments: