Monday 28 July 2008

Seriously!!

Seriously!!
I woke up this morning and was really keen on going to my schools swimming hall.. but SERIOUSLY.. it became a whole project!
First I had to go to the bank to pay for my membership, then when I came back the girl who was working there said I had to wait 45 min..for some strange reason!
Since I was tired after having running around campus I decided to go back home for a while!
Then when I came back 45 min later.. the woman said the "freetime" had ended..
and she said that she meant that when I was there I had 45 min.. still at that I had have given her my key so that I could get a locker and all..still she said "Wait 45 min"
So of course I got frustrated and wanted to kick her ass so bad!! anyhow I shouted at her and told her she was a stupied human being, which she didnt understand..anyhow..
I went back home, cooked some food and started to watch "The holiday"~ it was better than I thought.. still I don't like Cameron Diaz..!! But I loved Jude Law in glasses ^^
Then in the middle of the movie I went back to the swimming hall.. and finally did get some swimming done.. I swam around 1500 meters.. which was okay.. since I havent been in a pool for 1 year or so..

Back home..rested and finished watching "The holiday".. then I went to Myeongdong and did some shopping.. bought clothes for my dad and brother..which was fun.. however I wished they all could be here!! :''(
They'd love it here.. TOTALLY!! still they can't come..!!
However I called my mum and asked her about a few things..
I think I'll go back there tomorrow after my job-interview. I really need som extra cash so I hope I can get a part-time job or something. it would help me alot!! need more shopping money.. for Korea and also for my trip to Japan!!
Arashi things are on the top of my list..haha!!

Speaking about Arashi.. I hate all journalists in Japan who has written about Riida this week!!!
Seriously.. this is his first time to do a drama and he is really good and all..and why write lies and so on!? Does it make your lives so much better??
Riida Gambarre~~!!!
Same thing happened with Subaru from KJ8.. all lies again!! however I hope Johnny-san doesnt believe them!! but I saw some schedule for the boys and it seems like Johnny-san has ignored it!!which is good..!!but I'm still abit worried about the whole thing!!

This week I also need to start studying for my midterm, do my homwork and so on...
no summer vacation here.. more "time to study" time I'd say!!
So I'm happy I grew up in Sweden... with REAL vacation.. ^^


Today's mood: Annoyed + Happy
Today's song: Aoyama Thelma - Diary
Today's food: Korean streetfood

No comments: