Friday 18 July 2008

Dream A Live!!

Yesterday I went to the KBS concert.. and I saw 동방신기(DBSK) live...
희정(HeeJung) came and joined me..for the concert.. :) and she also told me that she had got me a ticket for SM Town's summer concert on Aug 15!!!
That means I'll see them again... + all other SM artists.. I'm so excited..
It took us 3 days to get me a ticket since they release a limited seats everyday but we made it all thanks to 희정(HeeJung)...!!
At the concert ((a outdoor concert)).. they had fireworks in the end.. 35 min firework show.. soo cool!! but I got so dirty but it was really beautiful.

Also this morning I found out that I got a ticket for KinKi Kids tour in Fukuoka on Sep 30!!!

Seriously.. DREAM A LIVE~!!!

I'll see Koichi and Tsuyoshi.. gaaaah... I never thought I was going to be able to get a ticket.. and also for a good price.. around 13 000 yen.. incl shipping etc.
The ticket in itself cost 7500 yen but since it was an auction...it got more expensive..
So the ticket was 10 500 yen then plus service charge ((For the person who bid on it for me, since I couldn't do it myself since I'm not in Japan..)) and then shipping etc.. so around 13 000 yen!!

I'm so excited... it feels like a dream to be honest!!



Now I'm in 경주(Gyeongju).. a more historical city in Korea.. took around 2.5 hours to get here by train.. and I fell asleep on my way since I was exhaused from the concert last night and I had to get up early to pack..and get to school!
Today I met 진환 오빠((JinHwan oppa)).. :) had lunch and a nice chat.. so it was cool to see him again.. wil probably meet again!! :)
So back to 경주(Gyeongju)...we are staying at this "traditional guesthouse, so kinda looks like a house from the 1800th century.. so I sleep on the floor..haha.. but it's okay... :D
I have a room for myself..so it's good.
Tomorrow we'll do loads of sightseeing.. go to some temples etc.. :)

Yeah.. I have found this great song by 알렉스((Alex - Korean guy)) seriously I LOVE LOVE LOVE it~

Today's mood: Sleepy
Today's food: Korean trad. food with loads of side dishes
Today's song: 알렉스 - 데이지 (Alex - Deiji)

No comments: