Friday 25 July 2008

Summer vacation!!

Today summer vacation started!! yay~
and my teacher asked: Banghake moe halkeoyeyo?? SooBin shi.. Concert-e kayo? ((During summer vacation what are u gonna do? Soobin ((my korean name)) are you going to a concert?))
HAHAHA... I know I have been to two concerts so far.. and I'm gonna go to 2 more here in Asia.. but..yeah.. well.. what can I say!? ^^
However my answer was: Anniyo. Gongbu halkeoyeyo. ((No I'm gonna study))
Since my midterms are coming up and soon Fredrick will come I need to study before he comes.. so that I can show him around Seoul etc.

Today I talked with Hyojin..a chinese girl in my class.. or well she started to talk to me.. but whatever!
She asked if I was going to this party for some of the Shinhwa (korean band) members b-day party..
Obviously she bought a ticket in China for it.. so now I'm jealous!! since I'm not going.. :''(

After school I walked around campus.. and guess what found.. LOADS!! ^^
we have our own bank, mobilephone shop, Travel agency, bookstore (of course), Gym (really fancy but cheap!), optician (and I might buy a new pair of glasses there ^^), a bakery with EATABLE bread.. not too much sugar like the rest here in Korea!! :), we also have RESTAURANTS in our school.. and then I'm not talking about school restaurants.. I'm talking fancy ones!!
Anyhow.. I ended up looking at new eyeglasses.. which was fun.. but it took some time ^^
I found a really nice pair.. and they would cost 80 000 won.. which is good! but we'll see.. I probably need to check my eyes.. because I'm not too happy with my current eyeglasses..


Later I met up with Ryeon and helped her to do some shopping in Dongdaemun..
however I ended up buying 2 tops (for 4 000 won, 24 sek) and a dress for 10 000 won, 60kr.. still I'm not sure if I like the dress or not.. it fits.. but..hmm.. I have to think some.. ^^
Later I met up with HeeJung, Pamela, Becca and Dave.. and had dinner in Insadong.. very nice.. but seriously.. can it stop raining!?
It feels like it's raining 24/7... well actually it is 18/7.. ^^ if u get what I mean!
The food was good, but I got some kimchi on my hand and now.. i have a small red spot, since the kimchi had been on the grill!! so it hurts :'''(
Then on my way home I stopped by a bookstore.. I LOVE the bookstores in this country... I can just go there and sit there for hours.. read or just look around! :)
When i came home.. I went out again with my room mates.. we went bowling... which was fun.. still the rain.. I hate it!

Tomorrow (or should I say today?) I have to clean my room..

Today's mood: Mixed
Today's food: Samkyeoksal
Today's song: Battle - Step by step

No comments: