Monday 24 July 2017

미샤 브러쉬 클리너


One of the things I hate the most is to clean brushes!!
But then I found this item from Korean Missha, it totally saved my day! This is the Missha Brush Cleaner and it doesn't need water. you just open, swipe on the white part and brush off on the black and done! It only takes a few seconds to clean the brush!!!
It's easy and quick to use! Perfect for a lazy person like me and also very travel friendly.
I'm in love with this brush cleaner!
It's also very cheap. 6000 won! Aprox 5.5 USD. And like I said, it's very light so it's easy to bring around! If you hate to clean brushes... this is the item for you!
I bet you can get it from various online stores that offers worldwide shipping - Gmarket, yesstyle, amazon etc. Or if you visit Korea just visit any Missha store :)

Score
★★★★★/★★★★★


Missha's homepage

No comments: