Thursday 6 July 2017

Missha Tension Blusher


This was another product I got interested in.
We all know there are cream blushes but it was the first time for me to see it like this, similar to cushion foundations.As it's from Missha they released a version similar to their tension pacts.To get product onto the sponge you only need to press lightly.
I chose the PK02 - Pink ruffle. I LOVE the colour!
It's naturally blends on the skin making it look super natural, perfect for the summer look!
However this colour is light so I needed to do layers. One time is not enough.
Still once on it looks amazing and I like the finish.

Through out the day it sits very nice, but if putting it on early in the morning, I'd suggest to do a minor re-touch in the afternoon/evening, just to keep the colour and have the perfect looking cheeks!
And for that it loosed a point, but still worth every penny. The pact is small and fits perfectly in the make up bag!!

Score
★★★/★★★★★



No comments: