Friday 10 January 2014

Amazing view from a high place

I love high places!!
That's my number 1 thing to visit when travelling abroad.
And when I visit cities that have more than one high place it's difficult to decide where to go, because even though it's high, you see different things.
Like in NYC, although most people would go to Empire State Building just because of the name. I have to say that I liked Rockefeller center much more!! I guess it was because you could see Central park from here.

Anyways.. here's a new view from a great big city!
Can you guess where it's from? ^^



This was taken at Umeda Sky Building (梅田スカイビル) in Osaka, Japan.
I would want to visit there at night time but every time I have been in Osaka my schedule hasn't allowed it.


How to get there:
Get off at JR Osaka Station, Subway Umeda station, or Hankyu Umeda Station.
It's a eight minutes walk.

No comments: