Tuesday 7 January 2014

Secret shopping ^^

Wanna know a secret?
Usually when I go shopping it takes time and sometimes I just look, go home and think about it, then if I really want it I go back. BUT... when I'm in Japan I can use money or swipe my card like there's no tomorrow (^^;;)

So this I managed to do in 1,5-2 hours on a Sunday morning! Let me say, that was only a very small part of what I bought! It's terrible in one way I know, But yet so amazing and wonderful in another ^^

Yes, I do love shopping in Japan!!
I bought all in Shibuya 109!! I took out my face as I had no make-up (^^;;)
In most bags I had more than one item! Also the bags are so cute!! And as I collect shopping bags these were great adds to my collection ^^



Lizlisa x2
Ingni x2
Emsexcite x1
Flag J x1


No comments: