Monday 20 January 2014

ミスパイロット OST

One of my fave tv-dramas last year was Miss Pilot.
And I finally got my hands on the soundtrack ^^ I so want to re-watch the drama when I listen to this one.
But sadly I don't have the time!
I wonder what it's with Japanese soundtracks, I'd say I love 90% off all that are released. I compare them with Korean ones where I find only a song or two. And normally it's not instrumental songs, its sung by some artist. I guess that's where they really stand out from each other.
This is a 99% instrumental cd, like most Japanese soundtracks, and I guess that's why I'm drawn to them.
I also think I love this soundtrack so much because I loved the tv-series in itself ^^

★★★★★




01. ミス・パイロット OPENING TITLE
02. テイクオフ!
03. 私、パイロットになりたい
04. 乱気流
05. FLY AWAY
06. 一番好きな場所
07. Take your dreams feat.ENA
08. 急旋回
09. バディを信じる
10. 最高の景色
11. 合言葉は『全員合格』
12. パイロット寮
13. 微妙な空気
14. 夢見つけちゃいました
15. 全員で頑張ろう
16. 厳しい訓練
17. ミス・パイロット~視界良好~
18. 恋わずらい
19. 脱落の不安
20. 長い道のり
21. 最後まで諦めない
22. 私、パイロットになります

No comments: