Friday 17 January 2014

Samsung Galaxy S4+ (GT-I9506 Red Aurora)

In the end I bought a new phone.
I had ordered one the other day online, but cancelled it.
It wasn't supposed to turn out like this, and I sorta liked my life silent. But with today's society it's almost IMPOSSIBLE.

So before leaving work I checked where I could buy one close by, and by chance I found a store where I could get a RED one!
I had ordered a brown as black and white are kinda boring!
Lucky enough they had them in stock in a store on my way home.
I walked into the store and said what I wanted, the guy working there got numbed but went back and fetched it. He seemed surprised that a woman knew so much of what kind of phone she wanted, accessories etc ^^
It was kinda fun. My dad too enjoyed watching that (I called him from work before heading there and he came as he was outside...) Also my dad, is the one who has taught me everything about technological stuff so I said I wanted his support..haha

So this is the one I got ^^

Samsung Galaxy S4+ (GT-I9506 Red Aurora)

No comments: