Sunday 26 January 2014

明治アルモンドチョコレート



This is such a simple snack.
almonds coated with chocolate. 
For me it reminds me of Christmas in a way.
But it could be easily made, however I never find the time to do so.
Instead, when I have been in Japan I have bought this instead.
I bought a big pack at Narita Airport when going home. What I didn't know was that my mum and dad loves it too. So guess how many I have left?!
Z E R O (^^;;)

However I talked to S-unni the other day about various things. Also about snacks..haha
She's sending me another thing that I was unable to buy in Japan, as it's difficult to find it in a store. Only online stores or special department stores.
So I'm super happy now ^^ And yes..I wonder if I can keep them safe from my parents..haha









I know they have different kinds of Almond chocolates too.
But I didn't know they came in this many different packages!!
Biscuits, drinking chocolate, icecream, and latte!!!




No comments: